Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tupperware Cabinet Redo!


I was so excited when I saw today's challenge - to tackle the ever elusive Tupperware Cabinet. As part of my goals for January - to "greenify" our home - I ordered glass Pyrex containers to replace our mismatched Tupperware collection. Here is the treacherous BEFORE:


And here it is after a thorough purging and cleaning (who knew there was so much dirt in there!!)

So much better! All of the lids are in the brown basket...I love the way it looks. Loving this challenge!

See how awesome other people's Tupperware cabinets look at A bowl full of lemons.

4 comments:

  1. wow looks beautiful!! i'm thinking about throwing my containers out too. i have christmas money.. maybe i'll treat myself to new containers. makes me happy buying something useful, rather than more stuff.

    thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic and I love the idea of a pretty basket insted of your typical ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love using baskets. I get all giddy in that section of Michael's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "bee"utiful, i love that basket and the use of glass containers looks so polished. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete