Thursday, January 6, 2011

Challenge Day #4 - A Day Late!

Yesterday was just one of those days. By the time the day came to an end, and the baby was sleeping - I went to yoga instead of completing the linen cupboard challenge. However, it is DONE!! And it feels SO good to have it done. I can't believe all of the stuff I had in here that was never used! Purge and donate...love it!


Here is my newly renovated linen cupboard...I love all the space. Sometime this year I hope to invest in a second set of sheets for our bed - right now we just have the one and I would really like to be able to rotate them.

So happy to be able to cross this off of my list!

This post is being linked to A bowl full of lemons.


1 comment:

  1. a day late is better than never!! looks awesome.. cant believe how much empty space you have now

    ReplyDelete