Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day #7 - THE PANTRY!!!



WOO HOO!! I was so excited about this challenge. We are lucky enough to have a fantastic pantry. But over the holidays it had been used and abused. Here is the dismal before shot:


Here I am using the leftover contact paper from the under the sink project to make the walls in the pantry look prettier. It was so easy and made such a difference! (Yes, I am in my pajamas still...sorry Flylady!)

Here is what the contact paper looks like up.

The jars are from IKEA. I have ordered adorable vinyl labels for them...I love them!

This is an after shot of the whole pantry. There are still some things I would like to do. I want to find a cozy rug to cover the stain on the vinyl I can't get out with anything.

Here are my clipboards with my awesome printables from IHeart Organizing. I have our meal planning/shopping lists as well as our daily cleaning routine checklist there. If you haven't been to her site, go now! It is awesome and I get so many great ideas from her all the time!


Over the pantry door I used a clear shoe organizer for all of our spices. We love to cook and as consequence have lots of ingredients!!

This nook of the pantry holds and organizes tablecloths, napkins, paper goods, baking supplies, and unique ingredients. Labels to come soon!


So here is my new and improved pantry. Not finished yet but definitely on its way. How is your organization coming along this 2011?

UPDATE: Here are my newly labeled canisters... I LOVE them!!!





This post is being linked to A bowl full of lemons.

And





Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

6 comments:

  1. wow beautiful pantry. love the green papper. i couldnt find any cute ones that i liked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! ah-mazing job!!! I love all the baskets and jars and OMG the shoe storage! my husband and I thought that was just fantastic!!! <3

    love your blog! Keep up the good work chica <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT LOVE IT~~~ One of my favorites. Great job. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! You did a terrific job! Way to go! It looks great! (although I AM jealous of your walk-in pantry!) Hopped over from IHeart Organizing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! You have done incredible things in this pantry! I am IMPRESSED!

    Thanks so much for linking up and sharing! Great work!

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to know whee you ordered the labels from! Love it all!! It looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete