Thursday, January 6, 2011

Challenge Day #5, Back on Schedule!

I was so excited to be able to deal with my under sink disaster area! I have ordered Norwex and Shaklee products, which haven't yet arrived so I know the layout of this area will change again when they do. I borrowed a couple of ideas directly from Toni - the contact paper and the dish rack. I think they make such a difference! The metal baskets I got from the Target dollar spot - I had looked at almost identical ones at Crate and Barrel yesterday!

So here it is...the toxic tragedy...


And the after...SOOOO much better. Once again, I am so grateful for this challenge and the motivation from all the other participants.


This post is being linked to A bowl full of lemons.


2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love all the baskets, gotta make my way over to Target to get some as well as that fabulous contact paper. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looks awesome!! way to go!!

    ReplyDelete