Monday, January 3, 2011

Organization Challenge #2

Today's challenge was to work on your workspace. As you can see, mine didn't have too much that needed to be organized. However, the space next to the desk - definitely needed some help.
This area had become a sort of catch-all hot spot. I was definitely going to fix that!
Basically this part of my redo was nice and quick, the container was full of things for my husband to take to school, and the rest of the items were quickly returned to their proper homes.
However, since I was in the office and had some motivation going, I decided to tackle my pile of papers in the closet (which is essentially my command center of sorts). Things had been piling up through the holidays and it was time to put them away!
Here is the space after. The blue magazine files were a clearance find at target. The floral boxes and the pink mesh container were clearance finds at Home Goods. This space definitely still needs some love (I am sure there will be another challenge from A bowl full of lemons that will address it!) I feel like this is a good start though.


This post is linked to A bowl full of lemons.


6 comments:

  1. Wow! It is so clean and organized. I bet it feels awesome.
    My desk didn't need too much attention either, so I tackled some other areas including the filing that I needed to get too.
    Isn't this challenge motivating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how easy it is to stay motivated to do just a bit more and a bit more after a tiny spark. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks awesome! way to go. love the colours of the boxes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love all your fun office organizers SO CUTE!

    Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colors of your bins. I know that feeling you described but I have to stop myself or I'd be up all night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great start! I love those blue magazine files.

    ReplyDelete