Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day #17 - Mail!



So this is a little out of order...but I got it done today so I wanted to post about it. I added a mail station to my linen closet. I put it together using supplies I had on hand already. I used a scrapbooking tool carryall as my outgoing mail supply corral (envelopes, pens, stamps, cards, labels, etc...) I had a file box out in the garage so I decided to use it here - I am not loving the yellow labels, but I had them so for now they are going to work! I apologize for the picture quality...
This is being linked to A bowl full of lemons.

2 comments:

  1. great job using what you had on hand. I like the idea of the tote for outgoing mail, can take it to where ever youre doing buisness and put back away.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! really love the idea of outgoing mail tote too

    ReplyDelete