Friday, January 14, 2011

Toy Organization!

Toy organization was an area I sort of had a system in place for already! Here is a brief tour of how the toys are organized...

Here is a bookcase with baskets of her wooden and wool toys (the red bin holds diaper supplies).


Here is her kitchen complete with felt tools and wooden eggs.


This hutch was made by my mother's grandfather. I switched the knobs out with some from Anthropologie. This holds our "learning activities" that I use with her during Tot School time.


Each month I switch out the contents of this basket to fit our "theme" - this month our theme is snow and winter.


This is our art corner - not used too much yet.


This post is being linked to A bowl full of lemons.

1 comment:

  1. love it! really love your theme basket! i really want to try tot school with my youngest when he gets a lil bigger

    ReplyDelete