Saturday, January 1, 2011

Organization Challenge: Day #1



Happy New Year!! I am so excited for a fresh start to 2011. Since mydaughter was up nice and early this morning, I was able to tackle this challenge right away. I had two junk drawers in dire need of some organization. Forgive the picture quality, said daughter wanted to be held as I was taking the pictures - so they are less than clear!

Here is the BEFORE:


And here is the AFTER:
Such a huge difference in a short amount of time! A fantastic way to start my New Year. Check back tomorrow for more progress! Thanks again to A bowl full of lemons for hosting this challenge.

Click here to see other people's amazing Day 1 results!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love that you used clear containers to hold everything. Thats great organizing. <3 Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a difference. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its impressive what you got done with a little one's "help" i look forward to seeing you tackle each challenge these 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are hosting "Operation Organization" over at Sassy Sites this month too! I would love to have you come over and link up with us! We are also doing a giveaway to make your junk drawer EVEN cuter!!

    xoxo
    Marni

    ReplyDelete