Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Organizing An Event

Happy Wednesday! I have lots of projects to catch you up on...the garage, the Crazy Sexy Cleanse (can you say intense!) but I am going to start a new series today - Organizing an Event. The event I am organizing right now is my daughter's first birthday, but this system will work for a dinner party or a large wedding!

The first event I planned was my junior prom, some years ago. I have planning and organizing events ever since and honing a system that works for me! I hope you will follow along with me as we organize and plan an event!

To get started you will need a few basic supplies:

A three-ring binder
Paper
Page dividers
Pens

Here is my cover!



Tomorrow I will show you how I set up my binder!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment